A few things that I covered, just in case you want some notes to take away to attract the right clients in your business.
- Tell a Story in your video, it sets you apart from other people that are sharing similar things and also draws your audience into who you are.
- No need to create million-dollar looking videos, The key is to provide good quality information with tools or items that you already have.
- Your goal when creating good video content isn’t to get everyone’s attention. You’re looking to get the attention of a specific group of people to who you are able to give specific solutions.
- Your goal isn’t to be popular or to go viral on youtube, your goal is to actually be found by a niche group of people!
- Don’t make your focus on getting rich from google ad sense. Your goal is to share how you are able to help others through your own products and services. Google Adsense may come after as a bonus!
- Be very strategic about what you put in your description box. Think about the action that you’d like for that person to take after watching your video. Whether you want them to send an email or to get on your calendar for a free consultation!