Quick guide on how to outline yourself on Canva.
There is a new feature on Canva that will help make your Thumbnails POP. Previously, you had to look for other platforms to make this feature so that your thumbnail photos stand out. But, now Canva released its new feature for outlining your photos on Canva.
Are you excited?
This is how you can outline yourself on Canva for your thumbnail photos.
- Remove the background. I have a full video on background removal in Canva. I have a full playlist with a bunch of Canva videos that you should check out. If you’re a business owner, you’re a creator.
- Line it up the way that you want it for your thumbnail.
- Click the picture and go to “effects”.
- Scroll all the way down to “Shadows” and click on the “Glow” option.
- Be patient. The sizing of the photo will change. So, modify it the way you want it.
- Now, adjust the glowing by clicking on the glowing option again.
- The default color is black, but you can change it to the color of your choice.
- Change the sizing of the glow and the transparency to make it look more like an outline.
This new feature will make things easier as it pertains to creating thumbnails for your Youtube videos. I hope that you will be using, the glow tool on your thumbnail sales as well to outline your pictures. I think this is such a game-changer.
Quick Tips for your Thumbnail photos
You definitely want to make sure that you’re using the glow feature in Canva. So you get that beautiful outline and it just makes your thumbnail stand out some more. You also want to make sure you’re using your face on your thumbnail because it definitely gets people to click a bit more on your videos.